The Green Fun Village
The GREEN FUN VILLAGE was the novelty of the 2023 edition of the Giro-E Enel X Way, which enjoyed great success and delighted the cities of departure with various activities and initiatives.
For the 2024 edition, the format will be further enhanced and developed, featuring:
- games, challenges, entertainment, educational activities, and exhibition stands
- scenic items for souvenir selfies
- performances by local cultural, sporting and artistic associations, as well as historical and traditional shows
- live music from local bands and interaction with athletes and guests on the Green Fun Village stage
- a bike trial on our well-equipped track featuring dunes, bumps and bridges
- an area dedicated to animals
- involvement of schoolchildren thanks to BiciScuola, the educational project targeting primary schools
- the opportunity to enjoy local culinary excellence at the Green Kiosk
- recycling areas by Ride Green will be available inside the village for conscious waste collection.
Activities at the Green Fun Village will kick off at approximately 9:30 a.m. and will continue long after the stage start, until approximately 3:30 p.m.
MEET & GREET
The Green Fun Village stage consists of an Airstream and a raised wooden platform.
The Green Fun Village stage will feature musical performances by local bands and artists, meet & greets with the Giro-E teams and events dedicated to Green Fun Village sponsors.
Users of all ages will be able to challenge themselves and have fun through wooden games, pump track area and educational recreational activities related to the themes of environmental sustainability and sustainable mobility.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
A special Food & Beverage area will be available on each stage of the Giro-E: the Green Kiosk. Along with beer, local delicacies from the stage city will be on offer. The sustainability of the products will be a key factor in the selection of the culinary producers attending the event.
The Green Fun Village’s Sponsors