The Green Fun Village is the new feature of the 2023 edition of the Giro-E
The departure cities of the Giro-E will be bustling with a joyful environment for guests and visitors of all ages, cycling and non-cycling enthusiasts alike.
The range of activities in store for you will engage the entire population of the city of departure, providing a day of celebration for everyone to enjoy and get involved with.
The Green Fun Village offers a range of entertainment initiatives such as:
- games, activities of various kinds and exhibition stands to raise awareness of sustainability issues among the local population and visitors
- scenographic items for selfies
- performances by local cultural, sports, folklore, arts and entertainment associations will take place until closing time
- live music by local bands and interaction with athletes and stage guests
- boys and girls will have the chance to try out on their own bikes the obstacle course consisting of dunes, bumps and bridges
- stand of BiciScuola, the educational project addressing primary school students
- Activities in the Green Fun Village will kick off at approximately 9:00 am and will continue after stage start until approximately 3:30 pm.
Activities in the Green Fun Village will kick off at approximately 9:00 am and will continue after stage start until approximately 3:30 pm.
The Green Fun Village’s Sponsors